Web Design For SMBs
We have put together a powerful process to create a website, meant to enhance your web presence across different platforms. Our web design services are part science, part art and 100% effective in delivering the best possible experience to your clients.
Read more about small business website design.
WordPress Website Design
When it comes to responsive web design, WordPress is the top content management system.
WordPress is open source, meaning that everyone is able to use and modify it. It has tens of thousands free and paid plugin. This means that website development prices on WordPress are significantly lower than what they used to be in the past.
However, open source does not mean low end. WordPress websites are used by businesses, universities and even government branches all over the world. Using paid (or premium) themes and plugins for features that matters most gives you access to high quality code that is generally supported by its developers.
WordPress market share is continuously growing. In 2018, 31% of all websites are powered by it. When it comes to content management systems, it dominates that market, powering 59.9% of the websites.
Read more about WordPress website design.
How To Design A Website
Just like a photographer that uses a mix of lighting, perspective, emotion and technology, a web designer’s job is a lot more than just stitching together a few visual elements.
Ideally, professional website design incorporates the following elements (and more):
- a bit of graphic design, to make sure the images on your website are relevant, customized and fast loading.
- efficient copywriting that makes the most boring topic exciting for your customers.
- SEO keyword research and a good SEO foundation that ensures that your newly designed website will line up with what your customers are searching for online.
- social proof elements such as a call to action, testimonials and reviews.
- clear information about your business, your services AND how they help your customer.
- a touch of art to put them all together a part of the web design process.
That is why a web designer has to wear many hats or to outsource part of the process. Outsourcing part of the web design process comes with its own challenges and sometimes increased cost to the small business owner.
A successful web design project has a lot of planning behind it.
We set up goals that we want the website to accomplish. Then, when the website is completed, we audit it to ensure that we have accomplished all of them.
We make your website mobile responsive with design meant to increase your conversion rate and bring in more leads.
Web Design FAQ
- 5 Actionable Steps How To Improve Your Email Deliverability July 23, 2019
- WordPress Web Design For Business April 9, 2019
- Local SEO Chicago March 10, 2014
- SMB Digital Marketing August 28, 2013
- Why Do You Need A Website March 28, 2010