Location: Skokie, IL
Business Type: Online Store – Luxury Shoes And Accessories
Summary: Shoe store in business for over 30 years, needed help with a wide variety of online marketing tasks.
Before contacting us, the client had gone through a series of failed website and email platform migrations.
They were also experiencing email deliverability issues, needed help starting new PPC and remarketing campaigns.
- Set correct SPF, DKIM & DMARC records to ensure high email deliverability
Examined analytics and made appropriate recommendations
Helped client communicate with different providers
Researched new software and Bigcommerce apps and made recommendations on which one to use or stop using
Scheduled remote management sessions and phone calls with the client to complete a wide range of tasks
Monitored organic traffic performance using Google Analytics & Ahrefs
Created feed file in Bigcommerce and uploaded it into Google Merchant Center
Implemented remarketing scripts by editing Bigcommerce template files
Arrowsmith Shoes has been in the online advertising arena longer than most of the other similar businesses.
We have worked with Arrowsmith Shoes on a lot of projects such as:
- email marketing – designing and sending email campaigns
- implementing dynamic remarketing
- planning a migration from Blueprint to Stencil
- migrating email to Klaviyo
Conversion rate optimization is similar to a having a big machine that has hundreds of little parts. Each one of those parts needs to its job for the machinery to run smoothly. The Arrowsmith Shoes project has given us the opportunity to work on many of those little parts and sharpen our overall skills with ecommerce websites. Since they are so knowledgeable about the process, it is always a pleasure to work with them on a project.
About Skokie IL
Skokie IL is where Implicit Success Marketing is located.
Six years after moving to Skokie, my family and I are still in love with this charming place. Some of our favorite places to go here are:
- the Skokie public library – they have a huge collection of movies, books, audiobooks and some very friendly staff
- the Weber Leisure Center – a good place to go for family friendly activities from ice skating to fitness center with an indoor track
- the Skokie Water Playground – in the summer
- the many parks and the Emily Oaks forest preserve
- the Village Inn Pizzeria for good food and great service