Type: Landscaping, Construction & Landscaping Architecture Web Design
Location: Chicago IL
Business Type: Local Landscape Design Company
Summary: Local tree contractor needed to redesign their website and get more leads.
Wave Outdoors approached Implicit Success Marketing for help with developing the web presence for their landscape design, construction and maintenance company located in Chicago IL.
After working with them to decide the website structure, featured services and positioning of their company, we completed a successful web design project.
- Researched competitors and landscaping, design & construction keywords.
- Researched and selected landscaping WordPress theme.
- Created WordPress instance on Chicago VPS server
- Installed specialized landscaping theme and plugins, including booking plugin.
- Extensively optimized loading speed.
- Created meta title, descriptions and schema markup according to the latest SEO recommendations.
- Created local listings and citations.
The client had previous experience working with web design companies for some other web properties.
We worked together to develop a new website, designed with conversion optimization and lead nurturing in mind.
The resulting website is very fast loading, provides visitors with information quickly and convinces them to initiate contact with the help of social proof. It also has an appointment booking page, modern contact form, lead magnet and review generation page.
About Chicago IL
Chicago IL is a highly competitive market for local small businesses and contractors. Fortunately, that also means that there are plenty opportunities for everyone. One of the issues Chicago business owners run into is refining the messages they want to send to their customers. One of the ways how those messages can get better is by clearly explaining (as part of the web design service) the following:
- what their business does and for whom
- each individual service they offer, what is included in that service and steps necessary to perform it successfully
- why a client should choose their business over that of a competitor
- their qualifications to perform the agreed upon services successfully
- how they can be contacted for a quote or additional questions
Small business advice and free mentoring can also be obtained at SCORE Chicago, a non-profit organization and resource partner of the Small Business Administration.
Chicago IL is also home to the Chicago Bulls, our favorite basketball team.